Deportation Order, Refuse, Appealing Are Just Some of the Problems Immigration To Canada
Sometimes, there are complications involved that will prevent you from coming or immigrating to Canada. Some of the common problems are:
- Criminality Issues
- Driving Under Influence (DUI)
- Drug Issues
- Criminal Record
- Medical Issues
- Being diagnosed with a medical condition
- HIV positive
- Qualification Issues
- Overaged Dependents
- Being in Canada but unable to fit in any of the immigration programs
- Family Issues
- Dependent children outside marriage
- Sponsoring a common law, conjugal or live in partner who are separated but still married.
- Being able to sponsor a common law, conjugal or live in partner where the sponsor is separated but still married to someone else.
- Same Sex partners
We may be able to help you overcome these and be able to come or immigrate to Canada.
For assistance or advice, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.