People who can be sponsored are the following:
- NCommon Law Partner
- NDependent Children below 19 years old
- NOrphaned Relative below 18 years old
- NAdopted Children
- NRelative in which Sponsors has no relative in Canada and not sponsorable in other sponsorship programs
Family Sponsorship application is one of the most tedious applications and often scrutinized especially if IRCC suspects that the marriage is not genuine even though it is truly genuine. Here, we will build your case, whom we know that it is genuine, in order to better inform IRCC that the marriage is genuine. Also, we specialize on difficult cases such as sponsoring a common law partner but who is legally separated but still married to someone. We can also take cases of same sex partner.
For assistance or advice, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- NComprehensive guidance on eligibility and application process.
- N Specialized support for complex cases, including same-sex partnerships and scrutinized marriages.
- NAssistance with application preparation and submission.
To be eligible to sponsor your family, you must:
- NBe a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- NBe 18 years of age or older.
- NProve that you can support the family member and any dependent financially once they arrive.
Our seamless application process is tailored to ensure clarity and ease:
- NAssessment of Eligibility: We evaluate your situation to ensure that you meet all the sponsorship requirements.
- NDocument Preparation: We guide you through collecting and preparing all necessary documents to avoid any delays or rejections.
- NSubmission and Follow-Up: Once the application is submitted, we monitor its progress and keep you updated every step of the way.
Case Studies and Testimonials
We are proud of our track record. Here are some voices of those we’ve helped:
Q: How long does the sponsorship process take?
Q: Can I sponsor my same-sex partner?
Staying Informed on Immigration Law
Get a Quote
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!