Family Sponsorship & Spousal Sponsorship to Canada
Please Note **We Do Not Provide Asylum Or Refugee Sponsorship Services**
Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your spouse, or dependent children to become a resident or citizen of the country.
Racer provides assistance for procuring permanent residency or citizenship for the following people groups based on the Canadian government’s eligibility rules:
- Common Law Partner
- Dependent children less than 22 years of age
- Orphaned relatives less than 18 years of age
- Adopted children
Express Entry To Canada
The Family Sponsorship application is a tedious document that is heavily scrutinized by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Particular attention is paid to married couples to determine if the marriage is truly genuine or a façade for immigration purposes. We assist our clients with providing proof of a sincere marital union by building a solid profile of evidence to satisfy any query by the Canadian government. In addition to this, Racer also specializes in challenging family sponsorship cases such as common law partners who are legally separated but still married to their spouse. Same sex partner sponsorship is also one of our areas of expertise.
Why Hire Us?
Racer recognizes that when it comes to assisting families with the sponsorship process of a loved one, time is of the essence. We make it our business to provide our valued customers with the most direct and cost-effective route to helping their family members obtain legal residency or citizenship in Canada by procuring and completing the correct documentation for them to gain entry to the country as soon as possible.
- A Peace of Mind: Rules around immigration is tedious, complex and ever changing. Racer is here to help you navigate through the entire sponsorship progress so you can get a peace of mind, knowing that expert help is always with you.
We provide the following services for our Vancouver clients:
- Legal representation in government matters
- Customized immigration solutions to meet each client’s needs
- Strategic immigration planning
- Cost-effective services and affordable payment plans
- Hands-on assistance for each step of the process
- Support to resolve any issue that arises
- Building of a marriage documentation profile to meet proof of genuine marital status for the Canadian government