Family Sponsorship


Family Sponsorship To Canada

Family Sponsorship & Spousal Sponsorship To Canada

Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your spouse, dependent children or relative to Canada. People who can be sponsored are the following:

  • Spouse
  • Common Law Partner
  • Dependent Children below 22 years old
  • Parents
  • Grandparents
  • Orphaned Relative below 18 years old
  • Adopted Children
  • Relative in which Sponsors has no relative in Canada and not sponsorable in other sponsorship programs

Express Entry To Canada

Family Sponsorship application is one of the most tedious application and often scrutinized especially if IRCC suspects that the marriage is not genuine even though it is truly genuine. Here, we will build your case, whom we know that it is genuine, in order to better inform IRCC that the marriage is genuine. Also, we specializes on difficult cases such as sponsoring a common law partner but who is legally separated but still married to someone. We can also take cases of same sex partner.

For assistance or advice, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.