Cafe Supervisor/1 Cook (destination cafe)
Destination Cafe – Edmonton, AB
$15 an hour
(Cook supervisor) & 1 cook is needed for a new cafe.
Early hours Tuesdays and Thursdays
4:00 AM-2:00 PM
Mondays Wednesdays Fridays
9:00- 2:00 PM
We are a new cafe that is looking for a cook manger and 1cook that can work independently.
- Cook supervisor is needed to better the cafe a management position will be available within time. Open the Cafe manage stock supplies on a daily basis report to the owner when supply is needed, coordinate with the staff at Shell for daily flights and be prepared for flights that is cancelled
- Take food orders and cook breakfeast for the for the cancelled or delayed flights.
- Recommended car to get to work we have parking available.
- Lap top recommended to receive emails and also a cell phone.
- Socials media networking skills is needed.
Open the Cafe, cook breakfeast for out going customers waiting for there flights, collect payment from the customers, must be friendly and fast and put out a great breakfeast and lunch. Keep the kitchen clean at all times.
Closing up the cafe and leaving the cafe clean and shutting down all the equipment.
This is a great opertunity for a new cook, the products that are made is prepped daily, pulled look & beef brisket is our lunch best seller.
Our breakfeast is a simple breakfeast sandwich and hash browns,it is easier for our customers as they don’t have time for a full course breakfeast.
We do have customers from surrounding business area that drops by. We are located down the street from the new Aura Cannibis plant.
Training is provided.
We are located iniside Shell Aero Centre 2 the private chartered air line
Nisku Devon Exit. 3664 56 AV East.
Edmonton International Air port
Please note this is not inside the Edmonton International Air Port but it is the property of the Air Port.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
cook: 1 year (Preferred)
|Job Category||Retail or Store|